- apigility 1.5
- composer version 1.2.0
- git version 2.10.0
- Assume apigility has been upgraded to version 1.5 by executing the command below. Version before 1.5 is buggy
- Assume tutorial https://apigility.org/documentation/intro/getting-started has been completed. "Status" RPC with ping service has been created.
- Copy sqllite database from [APIGILITY_HOME]\vendor\zfcampus\zf-oauth2\data\dbtest.sqlite to [APIGILITY_HOME]\data.
[APIGILITY_HOME] is your apigility installation home folder
- Launch your APIGILITY admin module, click on "Authentication" menu to launch the configuration page. Click "New adapter" button to launch the adapter configuration page.
- Fill in the info as shown in the screenshot below, click on "Save" button to create adapter.
- Ensure the Status API authentication type is set to the newly created adapter, "oauth2".
- Refer to tutorial https://apigility.org/documentation/auth/authentication-oauth2, open browser and type in the hyperlink as shown below to route to approval page
- Approval page is displayed as shown in the screen below
- Once the "testclient" is approved, an authentication code is generated.
- Use postman with the configuration as shown in the screenshot below, generated access_token to access the API
- Call the "status" api and "ping" services with the access_token as shown in the screenshot below.
- client_secret value is omitted for this case. User ID, password and client_id is required. grant_type = "password" is used. Please refer to the screenshot below