- Register an AWS account
Note: AWS has given a very details step by step guide. This is for my own note taking and reference
Installation steps (Host a static website)
- Login to AWS website, select your region.
- Click on "S3" on the "Storage" section, "Create bucket" page is launched.
- Click on "Create Bucket" button, fill in the form with the details and click on "Create" button
- A S3 bucket will be created. Please refer to the screenshot below
- A S3 bucket will be created. Please refer to the screenshot below:-
- Select the newly created S3 bucket, launch the AWS management console.
- Click on "Upload" button and copy all the files from "WebApplication\1_StaticWebHosting\website" folder into the "Upload" window..
- Browse to the url "http://beez-firstname-lastname.s3-website-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/", the template page is displayed.